Here are some pic's of the last week or two that all have a little story.
This pic is just to see how little Noah's hand is against mine. He likes to grab and hold on to things. It seems to stabilize and calm him. So sweet.
I walked in to the NICU one day about a week ago and found him bundled up in this cute hat and blanket. I had no idea where it came from and thought it was so sweet. I found out that it was from a group of local ladies who knit for premie's and donate the items to the NICU. How cool is that?! Thanks ladies!
This is a pic of Noah in a hat that a dear friend of ours made after my attempts to make some hats had not gone so well. I'll have to perfect my crocheting skills way later. Also the onesie Noah has on, I had made from a cool little shop on Etsy to represent Matt's favorite basketball team: Arizona Wildcats. Noah is now almost grown out of this little outfit. So I am glad we got a pic in it. Go Wildcats!
These next pics are of bath time last week. Yes, I had to crop a photo to make it web-appropriate. hee
In this picture Matt and I think he looks a lot like his Uncle Alan.
Here is when the bottle feeding began to get rolling. It is now well on it's way as Noah has learned and grown ovet the past few weeks to synchronize the act of suck, swallow and breathe like a champ.
Here are a few more pics of some of his hand made goods from some Auntie D and AN who made him some adorable little hats and blankets.
This is a pic of Noah's cute little feet with his little monitor connected to a long (tripping friendly) cord that checks his oxygen saturation levels. Noah often kicked it off his foot and it beeps every time it falls off or he wiggles. Needless to say we will be thrilled to not have to worry about that.
This is just a very recent (Saturday's) pic of a typical look of Noah. Sleepy, pacifier out, gavage tube in, and looking like a "white mustache" where the tape to hold it in is placed, monitor cords attached, unswaddled with one of the many NICU receiving blankets and he still manages to look comfy. Amazing.
Hmm.. do we feel something in the air??











No comments:
Post a Comment