Noah graduated at 2 weeks and 1 day in his isolette to an open bed, Sunday December 25th.
I got to be there for the transition and felt like what I'd think it will feel like when he graduates preschool. I kind of wanted to give him a big gold sticker. I was so excited for him and so grateful he is regulating his temperature well. That is one of the things he needs to do before he is able to come home. He is continuing to make wonderful progress.
Yayy, Noah!

I got to be there for the transition and felt like what I'd think it will feel like when he graduates preschool. I kind of wanted to give him a big gold sticker. I was so excited for him and so grateful he is regulating his temperature well. That is one of the things he needs to do before he is able to come home. He is continuing to make wonderful progress.
Yayy, Noah!
Rowena
No comments:
Post a Comment