Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mondays hilights and pics!


Whew what a packed day!

After pumping and breakfast it was time for.. dadada da.. a shower! I was feeling very tired. It physically and mentally felt like a Crossfit work out ahead. Perhaps this is what Matt was talking about, when he mentioned his "scheduled" workout today. Well, 3-2-1 go. Get it done. I peeled myself up out of bed, gathered a few personal items and went looking for the shower. My Nurse had mentioned to call her to get her assistance, but she wasn't available when I called, and I really wanted to get going, so I meandered out and got a guide to the shower after a little detour. Ahh, it felt nice to get clean. I took it slow and easy and just focused on making it back to the room clean and safe. And I did. Slowly. Whew! About 25 min of shut eye was squeezed in then it was time to see Mr Noah!!

Matt had come back to the hospital from a quick trip home, with some "decorations" for Noah's little bed. (thank's for the idea C) Soo, cute. He made a sign, to hang on the bed, and brought a little stuffed puppy binkey blanket. Go Wildcat's! He brought a hat that I had crocheted, but..the hat was too big. Ah well, hang in there Noah, you will be properly appareled soon.
While we were visiting we also got to meet with Noah's Dr who will be taking care of him this week. We got a nice report and felt great about his care.










11:00 That was fun and got to hang out with some bestie's who met Noah for the first time and Matt. It was a little party. Good thing I cleaned up!
Whew, pooped after that.
12:20 Lunch, a few more lovely visitors, then some shut eye.
3 pm Woke up to MS OLIVIA! Oh, my she is adorable. What a girl. We had a blast, hanging out like ol times. She and Auntie brought gifts for Olivia and Noah. Such a sweet girl. We had a blast, playing games, sharing water, snacks, up , down, songs and dancing. Well, she was dancing.


4-5 had a few more lovely friends visit. We feel so loved and are so thankful of all the love and support we have been shown. I only hope to come close to helping others feel the same. We have the best village ever.

5:30 dinner in the room with the family all together. Ahh, so nice.
Some more pumping in there through the day, another 30 min of shut eye and then it was time to see Noah again!
This time it was just mommy and daddy and Noah time. I think that was one of the first times it had been just the 3 of us and it was nice. So special. Just one little love bug was missing, but we had our little family now, all safe and sound. Whew, it was a little emotional but a good time to take it all in and just breathe in little Noah. So we did for about 3 hours. He was a sleepy man and didn't practice nursing much. So after a few little latches on, we let him just snuggle and sleep on me. Ahhhhh..
Pumping, checkups, meds. Gnite..

Noah Updates:
Noah is doing amazing. He is ramping up his 3 hour feeding amounts steadily. They say that he is getting hungry a little early and roots around and is awake by the next feeding at times. Um, ya. He is my son. He is taken off his antibiotic as his testing came back clear for any signs of infection. Yayy! He did get a little Light therapy started as his belliruben count is a little low which has him a little jaundice. I believe they said an 8.8. Olivia was a little jaundice too. No worries here, just giving him a little high tech spa treatment of sorts. However, way si-fi here. Very normal for premies and it was just good to know he was getting all the great care he needs. He also started getting one dose of EPO to boost his blood. It is only precautionary, not necessary, and will resume another dose next week.
No announced dates of when he will go home. But it is standard to keep them in close to the due date. My guess, however is that he will be coming home in 5 weeks. One day at a time...



















Mama news: Getting around well. Wearing a belly band of sorts for the trips to see Noah for a little support. Up and down is very manageable. Pain is very manageable with what I am on and doesn't make me feel weird at all. I am moving around well and doing some things for myself. What an adjustment! Matt is still right there by my side, ready to help. It looks like I will be on track to go home Wednesday. Then I will be making trips to see Noah at the hospital daily as often as possible and reasonable. Matt will also be taking trips with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment