Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Noah is here!!

32 weeks 1 day
Dominican hospital
Dec 10, 2011
Born 7:20 am
3 lbs 9 oz
17 inches

Status:
Noah: Well and healthy. Got out and got to lie on dad and calmed down right away. With me aprox an hour later, after surgery I got wheeled in to Nicu to hold him. He was alert, eyes open, moving, sucking Matt's finger and breathing well on own.
Visit w Matt apron 5pm. Doing great!
5:30 pm visit from me: alert, snuggly, happy. Got to receive a few drops of my breast milk from syringe while sucking on pacifier.
Matt is visiting now. 3rd visit from dad skin to skin.

Me: Doing well, better than I expected, being first surgery. No complications during or after c section. Recovering and managing pain well. Pumping every 2 hrs and napping often. I got out of bed at 5:30, into wheel chair, and into a recliner to hold Noah then visa versa. Did well with movement and was relieved to cross that milestone. I look forward to breakfast.:0)

Getting last meds for the night and off to sleep.

Matt will return from visit with Noah and sleep at hospital.
The low down details later. Just glad we are all safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment