Morning after:
Had a pretty good stretch of sleep during the night after the midnight check up and pain med dose. However I had a machine put on my legs to prevent clots all night that sounded very si fi.
Surprisingly when I woke I felt like I got a good 4-5 hrs of rest.
Catheter out at 6:00am
A little unnerving, however ultimately no big deal.
First pumping of the day 6:45am
Up in restroom at 7:30am
Had a pretty good stretch of sleep during the night after the midnight check up and pain med dose. However I had a machine put on my legs to prevent clots all night that sounded very si fi.
Surprisingly when I woke I felt like I got a good 4-5 hrs of rest.
Catheter out at 6:00am
A little unnerving, however ultimately no big deal.
First pumping of the day 6:45am
Up in restroom at 7:30am
Scary! But did great. Not anything unbearable. My legs felt fine, it just felt like I had a rag-doll like mid section. Oh, I do. No real pain, but sore and some discomfort for sure. Slow is the pace. But once I made it to the bathroom on my own, I was then inclined to walk around my room til Matt thought that was enough. He said I was looking a little pale. Ya, no, that's just me with no blush on.
I got back into be safe and feeling great about tackling that.
I am eagerly awaiting the breakfast cart, although way to familiar with the contents of it. A little disappointed, but I will take what I can. It will be my first real solid meal since the surgery yesterday morning.
Then another pumping session to follow breakfast then off to see Noah!
Then another pumping session to follow breakfast then off to see Noah!
No comments:
Post a Comment